It seems like everyone on Pinterest is decorating a room with yellow and gray, so I thought I would create some eye candy for your wall in those colors! I absolutely want to stamp these words on my heart!
I could think of five places where I could use to hang this at eye level where I would have to encounter it. Whether your decorating a teen's room, your cubicle, or your closet, you will find yourself meditating on the truth that your own work was designed to be satisfying.
Howdy-Honey.com Galatians 6:4 8x10 Printable Scripture
If you want to embellish a frame with rolled flowers like I did...
- cut a 1 inch x 10 inch strip of fabric.
- Tie a knot in one end.
- Use a hot glue gun to glue the knot flush with the fabric.
- Twist the fabric like a twisty tie as you glue every 1/2 inch to the flower core
- Do this until you reach the end
- Hot glue gun the rolled flower to the frame
I'm totally going to attach this frame to some reclaimed pallet wood and hang it in a high traffic area! I'd love to see where you put yours, so please share in the comments!!!