- Contains lots of high fructose corn syrup
- May contain peanuts (my son is allergic)
- Contains a whole slue of preservatives
- Is more expensive.
Howdy Honey Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2-1/4 c all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp + 1 pinch of salt (that's my preference here)
- 2 sticks butter softened
- 3/4 c granulated sugar
- 3/4 c packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups chocolate chips
Once everything is mixed well, Put the bowl in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes. This will make the chocolate chip cookie dough more workable.
Preparing the Chocolate Chip Cookies for the Freezer
Roll out some Press'n Seal until you can put one dozen rounded teaspoons of cookie dough on a sheet. Tear off the sheet, and then make another sheet the same size.
Rub your finger around each cookie so that each one is individually sealed. Then, seal the outer edge of both sheets together.
ROLL it UP!!!!!!
Stuff each dozen in a gallon freezer bag. Label it.
Cook each frozen batch 8-10 minutes, whenever you're ready. Get some milk!